Allows Teenagers to Give and Receive help within the Teenage Life. Support for Teens, By Teens.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
NOTICE: Support4Teens Will Never Ask for your Password or for Any Personal Information, If Someone asks Personal Information or Password, Please Report to Shadow-Vampire.
REMINDER: Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules in the Code of Conduct. These Rules will be Enforced by the Real Support4teens Administration.
REMINDER: If you Have Any Suggestions Please Post them inside the Discuss New Ideas & Suggestions. New Suggestions will be looked over by The Support4Teens Administration.
If there is a Bug on the Forums, Please Report it at Bug Report Station This Will Allow the Support4teens Administration to Fix the Problem.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Peta2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Your_Angel

Female Posts : 18
Birthday : 1994-03-08

PostSubject: Peta2.   Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:18 pm

http://www.peta2.com/

This site helps out many animals and helps people go vegan, and its a site that helps people start changing the way people live and start making them stop abusing animals.
Peta is one of my favorite organizations i do many of their petitions and I'm going to be running on at my school shortly about dissection of frogs. Smile

so hope you change the way people do things to.
go to this site and click street team they have 100's of ways you can help. Smile
Back to top Go down

Peta2.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Support 4 Teens :: General Discussions :: Animals & The Environment-
Jump to: