Allows Teenagers to Give and Receive help within the Teenage Life. Support for Teens, By Teens.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
NOTICE: Support4Teens Will Never Ask for your Password or for Any Personal Information, If Someone asks Personal Information or Password, Please Report to Shadow-Vampire.
REMINDER: Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules in the Code of Conduct. These Rules will be Enforced by the Real Support4teens Administration.
REMINDER: If you Have Any Suggestions Please Post them inside the Discuss New Ideas & Suggestions. New Suggestions will be looked over by The Support4Teens Administration.
If there is a Bug on the Forums, Please Report it at Bug Report Station This Will Allow the Support4teens Administration to Fix the Problem.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
June 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Am I ready or should I wait?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo
Wannabe Advisor
Wannabe Advisor
Echo

Female Posts : 20

Am I ready or should I wait? Empty
PostSubject: Am I ready or should I wait?   Am I ready or should I wait? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:37 pm

I've never had very stable or long relationships, but now I found a guy who I really care for. Unfortunately, I don't have the self-esteem to believe that he might actually want a relationship instead of a quick fling like my other ex's. How do I know that I trust him?
Back to top Go down
vanish
vanish

Female Posts : 142
Birthday : 1993-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Am I ready or should I wait?   Am I ready or should I wait? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:47 pm

I don't know exactly what to say, but I think if he trusts you and you can trust him, and you think in your heart that it will work out go for it.

You can always talk to him and tll him how you feel, as communication is a VERY important part of a relationship. If you are worried that he just wants a fling, sit down over a cup of coffee or something, and ask him, 'do you really love me, and do you really want a relationship with me? or do want someone just for a little while, and don't want to commit to a relationship?'

If his reply is that he wants a fling, wait it out a bit, because alot of poeple only want a fling in the beginnin, and later on develop feelings for their partner.

If you really do not want to wait it out if his answer is a fling, tell him that you want someone who wants a relationshp, someone who will support you and love you and care for you.

He will understand, and if he doesn't then you know right away that he was NOT the right onw for you.

Keep you head held high, there is someone for everyone out there, you may not find him now, but soon you will.

Keep you chin up, hold your head high and stay proud.

Vanish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vanish
Let me vanish in the wind and be free like I have always dreamed
Back to top Go down
Echo
Wannabe Advisor
Wannabe Advisor
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Am I ready or should I wait?   Am I ready or should I wait? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:52 pm

We have talked about it and he's said he really does love me, I just want to be able to return it. I guess I'm being selfish by saying I don't want another guy breaking my heart.
Back to top Go down
vanish
vanish

PostSubject: Re: Am I ready or should I wait?   Am I ready or should I wait? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:58 pm

you are not being selfish, you are worried, its alot like PTSD you take extra precautions to ensure your safety, there is NOTHING wrong with that at all.

Many people who have been hurt in a relationship do this to make sure they are going to know theya re ok.

If he loves you he will understand that this is something you can't help feeling, because you are scared from past experiences from other guys that you have dated.

NOthing that you feel is wrong when it comes to have been heart broken, it is just a natural response that your body does to ensure your safety and well being.

Keep strong, things will work out.

Vanish

Vanish
Back to top Go down
Echo
Wannabe Advisor
Wannabe Advisor
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Am I ready or should I wait?   Am I ready or should I wait? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
vanish
vanish

PostSubject: Re: Am I ready or should I wait?   Am I ready or should I wait? EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:08 pm

No problem, if this does not work, feel free to contact me in PM or back in a post, and I will be sure to help you as much as possible/

Vanish

Vanish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I ready or should I wait?   Am I ready or should I wait? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I ready or should I wait?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Support 4 Teens :: Teen Discussions :: Dating & Relationships-
Jump to: