Support 4 Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allows Teenagers to Give and Receive help within the Teenage Life. Support for Teens, By Teens.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NOTICE: Support4Teens Will Never Ask for your Password or for Any Personal Information, If Someone asks Personal Information or Password, Please Report to Shadow-Vampire.
REMINDER: Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules in the Code of Conduct. These Rules will be Enforced by the Real Support4teens Administration.
REMINDER: If you Have Any Suggestions Please Post them inside the Discuss New Ideas & Suggestions. New Suggestions will be looked over by The Support4Teens Administration.
If there is a Bug on the Forums, Please Report it at Bug Report Station This Will Allow the Support4teens Administration to Fix the Problem.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

How can you not see I'm pretending?

Go down 
+2
Your_Angel
Echo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Wannabe Advisor
Wannabe Advisor
Echo

Female Posts : 20

How can you not see I'm pretending? Empty
PostSubject: How can you not see I'm pretending?   How can you not see I'm pretending? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:11 pm

I don't really know how to start this, so here we go.

Sometimes I think I'd be better off if I was single again. It's not that I don't care about my boyfriend, it's just sometimes I don't think I can make him as happy as he deserves. We didn't really know each other very well when we first started dating and I actually don't know very much more about him now.

I'm terrible at making decisions and so he has to make them. For example, he always decides where we go or what we do. I just don't want him to get bored of me because I don't do anything.

I guess this was more of a rant than an actual problem other than self-esteem or something, but I had to get that out...
Back to top Go down
Your_Angel
Your_Angel

Female Posts : 18
Birthday : 1994-03-08

PostSubject: Re: How can you not see I'm pretending?   How can you not see I'm pretending? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:36 pm

you know what... i had the same problem. but you should think about maybe this weekend just saying HEY lets go and do something...
go to your park?
lay under the mood and watch the stars?
show him that you are interesting...
Alot of guys like having fun? doing things!
like if you know what he likes to do for fun like sports ? or games?
go and do stuff like that? Smile

and if he wasnt happy then he wouldent be with you.
so don't put your self down.
just keep making him happy.

heres a good idea?
THIS weekend TAKE over!
you tell him to DO what you want!
AND you show him how fun you are!
go for a hike through a forest? stop while in the forest to make out ect Wink
then go and sit by docs? and feed fishys?

do something completely OUTRAGES!
guys like it Very Happy and it shows that girls do know how to have a good time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkEcoFreak
Assistant Advisor
Assistant Advisor
DarkEcoFreak

Male Posts : 39
Birthday : 1992-11-21

PostSubject: Re: How can you not see I'm pretending?   How can you not see I'm pretending? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:38 pm

as a guy, personally, I like looking at the stars with a girl.
Back to top Go down
http://freakyfilmforums.forumotion.net/index.htm
Echo
Wannabe Advisor
Wannabe Advisor
Echo

PostSubject: Re: How can you not see I'm pretending?   How can you not see I'm pretending? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:41 pm

thank you, ill try it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Your_Angel
Your_Angel

PostSubject: Re: How can you not see I'm pretending?   How can you not see I'm pretending? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:41 pm

see!
some people tho, like diffrent things. Smile
so find the thing that he likes alot!
If its video games play some video games!
if its sports PLAY a sport?
watch a sport? GO to his sports?
just... DO stuff that he likes!
Very Happy even if you don't like it Smile
do it, and show him no matter what you will support him and have tons of fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkEcoFreak
Assistant Advisor
Assistant Advisor
DarkEcoFreak

PostSubject: Re: How can you not see I'm pretending?   How can you not see I'm pretending? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:43 pm

I like hanging out in the woods, just looking at the trees and looking into the water in the pond and laying in the grass just dazing off into another place.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Wannabe Advisor
Wannabe Advisor
Echo

PostSubject: Re: How can you not see I'm pretending?   How can you not see I'm pretending? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:45 pm

Sometimes I don't say what I want to do because I don't want him to think it's boring or stupid that I'd actually like doing it.
Back to top Go down
Your_Angel
Your_Angel

PostSubject: Re: How can you not see I'm pretending?   How can you not see I'm pretending? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:47 pm

just be like... " heyy, wanna go do _____ it's alot of fun i promise!"
like, guys LIKE to try new thingS!
they like to do things!
seriously give it a shot and if he looks at you funny then say GET lost!
becuase YOU SHOULD be happy to!
not just him
Back to top Go down
DarkEcoFreak
Assistant Advisor
Assistant Advisor
DarkEcoFreak

PostSubject: Re: How can you not see I'm pretending?   How can you not see I'm pretending? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:49 pm

True, its no fun when when the guy is the only one having fun, change it up and do something YOU want to do.

You'll be suprised. How can you not see I'm pretending? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
vanish
vanish

Female Posts : 142
Birthday : 1993-08-27

PostSubject: Re: How can you not see I'm pretending?   How can you not see I'm pretending? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Echo,

He will not get bored of you, if he trually loves you I know he won't,
he is a nice guy I am sure, and has his heart in the right place.

Just try suggesting things with him at first and then say we can do this or whatever.

As long as her knows that you are comfortable around him, and that he loves you I am sure everything will work out.

You are not a boring person, and I am sure everyone will see this, your firneds boyfirends and family.

Things will work, just keep up.

Vanish
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Vampire
Administrator
Administrator
Shadow-Vampire

Male Posts : 97
Birthday : 1993-11-04

PostSubject: Re: How can you not see I'm pretending?   How can you not see I'm pretending? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:42 am

I agree with Your_Angel she has a very good point, some guys are interested in many of different things.

As a Male, Personally I love looking at the Stars with girls and hiking through the woods and things like that, even walking at night with just her talking interests me.

But if you were being boring, he would of left a while ago, so NEVER assume you are boring and think about the good things about you, puttign yourself down just makes it harder, but if you think better you start to see it more as well.

But insted of taking complete control, try finding something you are both interested in and try leaning a couple days towards his interests more and others towards your interests more. Relationships work with people like like Some Common things and others not, because insted of sticking with your own interests, it lets you see more things and get to learn more keeping you interested more. if you understand what i mean..

But Try like a Day of what he is Interested in more, then a Day you both Commonly Like, then a Day you Like more interested in.. keeping the Interest level a higher chance then just with one of those three.

From what i seen it works amazingly if both try it.
Back to top Go down
https://support4teens.forumotion.com
GrinningGremlin
Support Leader
Support Leader
GrinningGremlin

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: How can you not see I'm pretending?   How can you not see I'm pretending? EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:46 am

If he is still around it's because he likes you for you. There is very little room for exceptions in this situation.

Speaking from personal experience, I don't care much about what happens while hanging out. I was just happy to be there with the person I cared about. We could've gone invading China and I would've done it with a smirk on my face.

You'll find that although guys can be cruel and insensitive sometimes, we are in a generation raised by women and often enough have a larger emotional side then women give us credit. Most people don't see it, because they don't look close enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can you not see I'm pretending?   How can you not see I'm pretending? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can you not see I'm pretending?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Support 4 Teens :: Teen Discussions :: Dating & Relationships-
Jump to: