Allows Teenagers to Give and Receive help within the Teenage Life. Support for Teens, By Teens.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
NOTICE: Support4Teens Will Never Ask for your Password or for Any Personal Information, If Someone asks Personal Information or Password, Please Report to Shadow-Vampire.
REMINDER: Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules in the Code of Conduct. These Rules will be Enforced by the Real Support4teens Administration.
REMINDER: If you Have Any Suggestions Please Post them inside the Discuss New Ideas & Suggestions. New Suggestions will be looked over by The Support4Teens Administration.
If there is a Bug on the Forums, Please Report it at Bug Report Station This Will Allow the Support4teens Administration to Fix the Problem.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
June 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

need help.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak_Angel
Wannabe Advisor
Wannabe Advisor
Mindfreak_Angel

Female Posts : 11
Birthday : 1993-06-13

need help. Empty
PostSubject: need help.   need help. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:25 am

Okayy so, me and my boyfriend have been together on and off for almost 2 years, and the other night he decided he wanted sex and i wouldnt give it to him so he took it anyways. now tonight he went out with a friend of mine and my friend came back all mad saying my boyfriend set fire to a big bush outside of a house with kids inside...hes been doing a lot of stupid stuff lately and i dont know what to do about it...any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Vampire
Administrator
Administrator
Shadow-Vampire

Male Posts : 97
Birthday : 1993-11-04

need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help.   need help. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:32 am

In My Opinion, he disobeyed your Choice of not having Sex, right there is a Major effect on this Suggestion.

Plus the fact he is doing 'Stupid shit' is another effect on what this is.

i have only 2 Suggestions...

Suggestion #1:
Have a Civil Conversation about how you feel on what he is doing, if he doesn't get the hint, use Suggestion #2.

Suggestion #2:
Dump his ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
need help. Sigpic68851_1
Back to top Go down
http://support4teens.forumotion.com
Mindfreak_Angel
Wannabe Advisor
Wannabe Advisor
Mindfreak_Angel

Female Posts : 11
Birthday : 1993-06-13

need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help.   need help. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:35 am

i realize what he did was wrong and i think he does too, but he doesnt care...and if i dump him so many things could and would happen. there are people who wanna hurt my family but wont because im dating him and they like him. and he lives with me so if i dump him he wont stay hell leave and be homeless...i dont know what to do.
Back to top Go down
needs_help_with_love
Shadow
needs_help_with_love

Male Posts : 6
Birthday : 1993-12-26

need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help.   need help. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:40 pm

im going throw that same problem to i did those things to my girl with out relizeing it i made bad mistakes i like fire i did the same thing this sounds just like the same thing that happend with me and my girl well i dont know if shes my girl anymore bucause i think she is fucking around with her ex behind my back
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Vampire
Administrator
Administrator
Shadow-Vampire

Male Posts : 97
Birthday : 1993-11-04

need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help.   need help. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:35 pm

needs_help_with_love wrote:
im going throw that same problem to i did those things to my girl with out relizeing it i made bad mistakes i like fire i did the same thing this sounds just like the same thing that happend with me and my girl well i dont know if shes my girl anymore bucause i think she is fucking around with her ex behind my back

try confronting her about asking, if you can't trust then what is the point in the Relationship, as Trust is a major key in relationship Survival.

need help. Sigpic68851_1
Back to top Go down
http://support4teens.forumotion.com
vanish
vanish

Female Posts : 142
Birthday : 1993-08-27

need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help.   need help. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:41 pm

He took something that was NOT rightfully his to take. The first step to a relationship is for a man, or a woman to respect their partner, and not to do anything against their wishes.

He cannot, and will not be allowed what-so-ever to take from you something you do not wish to take away. It is illegal in technicality. Even if he said sory, this will always be in the back of your mind that he betrayed your trust and that he did not respect you boundaries.

Vanish
Let me vanish in the wind and be free like I have always dreamed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help.   need help. Empty

Back to top Go down

need help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Support 4 Teens :: Teen Discussions :: Dating & Relationships-