Support 4 Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allows Teenagers to Give and Receive help within the Teenage Life. Support for Teens, By Teens.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NOTICE: Support4Teens Will Never Ask for your Password or for Any Personal Information, If Someone asks Personal Information or Password, Please Report to Shadow-Vampire.
REMINDER: Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules in the Code of Conduct. These Rules will be Enforced by the Real Support4teens Administration.
REMINDER: If you Have Any Suggestions Please Post them inside the Discuss New Ideas & Suggestions. New Suggestions will be looked over by The Support4Teens Administration.
If there is a Bug on the Forums, Please Report it at Bug Report Station This Will Allow the Support4teens Administration to Fix the Problem.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Dream Vacation.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkEcoFreak
Assistant Advisor
Assistant Advisor
DarkEcoFreak

Male Posts : 39
Birthday : 1992-11-21

Dream Vacation. Empty
PostSubject: Dream Vacation.   Dream Vacation. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:20 pm

My dream vacation would be to go to jamaica & amsterdam.

Need I say more?

Dream Vacation. Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
http://freakyfilmforums.forumotion.net/index.htm
vanish
vanish

Female Posts : 142
Birthday : 1993-08-27

Dream Vacation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Vacation.   Dream Vacation. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:54 pm

i was just in amsterdam this summer, i was in the Netherlands for a bit more than 2 weeks visiting my family. I learned that if aged 16, you can go to bars and drink beer and wine, but not harder alcohols. I was 2 weeks away from my 16th birthday, but my cousin, who is 19, was going to bring me anyways, but my dad fully disagreed Sad o well, maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
Kit
Shadow
Kit

Male Posts : 5
Birthday : 1992-10-10

Dream Vacation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Vacation.   Dream Vacation. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:38 pm

me and my fiance are going to Disney in January...lol...never been there so I'm really excited...
But for our honeymoon we're doing Amsterdam...the obvious reasons plus very gay friendly there lol
Back to top Go down
vanish
vanish

Female Posts : 142
Birthday : 1993-08-27

Dream Vacation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Vacation.   Dream Vacation. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:51 pm

awe, well i hope you have lots of fun Kit, I didn't go to Amterdam for 'the obvious reasons' i have only msoked it once, like 2 weeks ago, and will probably never do it again. I didn't like it, it was also a bit of a trigger on my part, so I don't think I am going to do that again...

But I have never been to Disney either, and I think it will be very fun for you to go with your friends. I have been to Marine Land, Wonderland and thats it in Canada, well unless the Western Fair counts, and in the Neterlands me and my family went to the Efteling, which is a very very nice amusement park, and we had ALOT of fun, especially on the teeter totter, because i flew up into the air right off of the teeter-totter, and onto the ground, luahging my butt off... XD it hurt, but it was still very funn.

If you ever get the chance go to the Efteling, its right near Amsterdam, like in it, but kinda on the outskirts (I know bad description) and very fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dream Vacation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Vacation.   Dream Vacation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Vacation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Support 4 Teens :: General Discussions :: Travel, Vacation & Roadtrips-
Jump to: