Support 4 Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allows Teenagers to Give and Receive help within the Teenage Life. Support for Teens, By Teens.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NOTICE: Support4Teens Will Never Ask for your Password or for Any Personal Information, If Someone asks Personal Information or Password, Please Report to Shadow-Vampire.
REMINDER: Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules in the Code of Conduct. These Rules will be Enforced by the Real Support4teens Administration.
REMINDER: If you Have Any Suggestions Please Post them inside the Discuss New Ideas & Suggestions. New Suggestions will be looked over by The Support4Teens Administration.
If there is a Bug on the Forums, Please Report it at Bug Report Station This Will Allow the Support4teens Administration to Fix the Problem.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

i need help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
needs_help_with_love
Shadow
needs_help_with_love

Male Posts : 6
Birthday : 1993-12-26

i need help Empty
PostSubject: i need help   i need help EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:13 pm

i need help i just simply don't now what to do any more she say i love u but she never shows it, and a few nights ago my buddy said she was coming on to him and i confronted her about it and she always walks away then i start freaking out i don't know if she really loves me. what do i do?

Last edited by Shadow-Vampire on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Your_Angel
Your_Angel

Female Posts : 18
Birthday : 1994-03-08

i need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help   i need help EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:27 pm

Well, maybe confront her about it ?
just be like... do you want to be with me or not ?
are you in love with me OR the idea that i will always be there.?
like, talk to her about it ... dont let her walk away. if she does then tell her ... she is walking away from a relationship and if you actualy mean something to her you will stay.
Back to top Go down
needs_help_with_love
Shadow
needs_help_with_love

i need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help   i need help EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:31 pm

i just dont know to do

Last edited by needs_help_with_love on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Vampire
Administrator
Administrator
Shadow-Vampire

Male Posts : 97
Birthday : 1993-11-04

i need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help   i need help EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:37 pm

needs_help_with_love wrote:
i tried all that not even 10 mins ago i ended it becuase she said no i dont wanna talk

You Should try and give some time to talk for her to clam down as well, allowing a higher chance of a Civil Conversation, and if it still doesn't work then yes you will have to find another way of communication or leave.

no the hard part of it is finding a new place to live i told her if we break up im out

Very understandable of why you wold want to leave, but there are Places Downtown London that you could go to if you are 16+ until you can get your own place? or maybe call up some of your friends?
Back to top Go down
https://support4teens.forumotion.com
needs_help_with_love
Shadow
needs_help_with_love

i need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help   i need help EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:43 pm

i think i should end it im fed up with this shit that she dose to me she treats me like shit i did every thing for her but she never respected me then i stoped doing stuff for her and shit got worse n now i have no chance with her agen i love her so much but i just cant stop my self for spazing out i cant cotrole my anger i think thats y she hates me ad now i dont have a chance ever agen

Last edited by needs_help_with_love on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GrinningGremlin
Support Leader
Support Leader
GrinningGremlin

Male Posts : 28

i need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help   i need help EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:55 pm

I am forever and always the Cold-hearted centre, of every warm little relationship issue.

The reality of the matter is that there are 2 options to this situation.

She either doesn't care enough to try with the relationship. Be it she doesn't like you anymore, or doesn't think she's good enough etc. The reason is most likely justified in her mind and I doubt you will change it.

Or, she is too immature and childish to fully deal with her feelings for you and the relationship. Regardless if your tale about the relationship between you and her holds true.

You are, for the most part. Better off with out her. Even the deep scars fade over time. The sooner you stop picking the wound. The sooner it can heal and fade into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
needs_help_with_love
Shadow
needs_help_with_love

i need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help   i need help EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:59 pm

every one was tellling me that she will *Censored* me over and i said shed never do that to me because we where engaged but she did
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Vampire
Administrator
Administrator
Shadow-Vampire

Male Posts : 97
Birthday : 1993-11-04

i need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help   i need help EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:59 pm

i'v alreddy ended it im fed up with this shit that she dose to me she treats me like shit i did every thing for her but she never respected me then i stoped doing stuff for her and shit got worse n now i have no chance with her agen i love her so much but i just cant stop my self for spazing out i cant cotrole my anger i think thats y she hates me ad now i dont have a chance ever agen

No Matter What you will Always have a Chance, just most times its Harder then others.
try finding out a Way to make her notice your Love towards her and try it out as friends and show her how your true feelings are by doing what interests you sometimes, and other times doing what interests her.

just other days you both should spend time alone or with Friends without each other allowing breathing Space between the both of you.

and anger is hard to control for anyone and it takes a lot of skill, mainly for men to control theirs as more commonly men have a higher temper making high anger levels, and you can't keep bottling your emotions for all the problems that happened between the both of you allowing less of a change that your Anger will build up to the fact you 'Spaz'
Back to top Go down
https://support4teens.forumotion.com
needs_help_with_love
Shadow
needs_help_with_love

i need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help   i need help EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:04 pm

thats wat is happening ever since i moved in with her i lost a lot of things for her and now i cant even go back to my family i left them for her and ever since then she disrespects me and for the last 4 mounths iv been spazing
Back to top Go down
vanish
vanish

Female Posts : 142
Birthday : 1993-08-27

i need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help   i need help EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Try to talk to her about it, no violence or angered words, just talk and ask her if she thinks that something is missing. If she feels that something is missing, let her tell you how she feels and let her say what she wants or expects that maybe you are not doing for her.

Alot of girls want something, and do not show that want on the outside, but hide it inside...

They want you to try to figure out what it is, and then they know that they are safe because they know that you understand them. To talk to her and ask her what she feels is missing will hopefully let her open up some more and let her know that you are there and that you care for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help   i need help Empty

Back to top Go down

i need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Support 4 Teens :: Teen Discussions :: Dating & Relationships-
Jump to: